from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of unclose.
- adj. Not closed; left open.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not separated by inclosures; open.
- adj. Not finished; not concluded.
- adj. Not closed; not sealed; open.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not separated by inclosures; open; uninclosed.
- Not finished; not brought to a close; of accounts, not balanced; not settled.
- Not closed.
Sorry, no etymologies found.