from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To remove the clothing or cover from; strip.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To strip of clothes or covering; to make naked.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To strip of clothes or covering; to make naked.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To strip of clothes; make naked; divest of covering.
- Figuratively, to divest; free; strip.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. take the covers off
- v. strip
- v. get undressed
Sorry, no etymologies found.