from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not engaged in or involving trade or commerce.
- adj. Not in accord with the spirit or methods of commerce.
- adj. Uneconomical.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not commercial; often specifically not commercially viable
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not commercial; not carrying on or familiar with or devoted to commerce.
- Not in accordance with the principles of commerce.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not conducive to commercial success
un- + commercial (Wiktionary)