from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Somewhat ill or gloomy.
- adj. Somewhat intoxicated or suffering from a hangover.
- adj. Experiencing adversity.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. ill; also, financially embarrassed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. somewhat ill or prone to illness
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.