Did you maybe mean underdeveloped?
- v. To develop insufficiently.
- v. process (a film or photographic plate) less than the required time or in an ineffective solution or at an insufficiently high temperature
- From under- + developed. (Wiktionary)
“This crisis would not only significantly undermine progress towards sustainable development, but would even "underdevelop" some of the worst affected countries.”
“If not move to an underdevelop country for six months. — percy”
“I mean, the fact is that we deliberately underdevelop some of these countries and some of the relationships in terms of economics have been ...”
“A number of the problems highlighted, such as the underdevelop - ment of mental health services and inequities in the distribution of nursing staff, cannot be overcome overnight.”
“If its really necessary and I see the astrocities done to my people that I see happening in other underdevelop nations who don't have much Knowledge about when their resources as oil and gas are being exploited and they don't get proper bennifits, then yes …. by all means I can step in. anthony says:”
“I'm also afraid they ARE going to underdevelop Jacob's and Bella's relationship due to Summit's eagerness to keep Edward up front in the movie.”
“However, just as the subservience of a people might fuel the self-aggrandizing motive of their overlords, it also serves to underdevelop these selfsame overlords in, for instance, their empathetic instinct and all the tangible and intangible benefits that might be inspired by it.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘underdevelop’.
1. Strictly EU terms with special European meaning used only in the EU
2. Keywords central to the understanding of the EU (people working for the EU are usually able to give thematic...
lower place: in/on/to; beaneth; below
Looking for tweets for underdevelop.