from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To expose (film) to light for too short a time or to light or radiation insufficient to produce normal image contrast.
- transitive v. To provide with too little publicity.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To take a photograph using too small an exposure
- v. To provide with insufficient publicity
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. expose to too little light
- v. expose insufficiently
Sorry, no etymologies found.