from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. Past tense and past participle of underlay1.
- adj. Placed or laid underneath.
- adj. Supported or raised by something from beneath; having an underlay.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of underlay.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Laid or placed underneath; also, having something laid or lying underneath.
Sorry, no etymologies found.