from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To price lower than the real, normal, or appropriate value.
- transitive v. To sell at a lower price than (a competitor): one store that underpriced others of its kind.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To set a price at less than the value of an item
- v. To sell at a lower price than another (especially than a competitor)
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. sell at artificially low prices
Sorry, no etymologies found.