from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To not spend funds appropriated or allocated.
- n. An amount by which an allocated amount is not expended.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To spend less than.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To spend less than.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. spend at less than the normal rate
- v. spend less than the whole of (a budget, for example)
under- + spend (Wiktionary)