from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To remove the harness or similar equipment from.
- transitive v. To release or liberate (energy or passions, for example).
- transitive v. To remove the armor from (a wearer).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. to remove the harness from a horse etc.
- v. to liberate
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To strip of harness; to loose from harness or gear.
- transitive v. To disarm; to divest of armor.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To strip of harness; loose from harness or gear; hence, to set free from work; release.
- To remove armor or military dress from.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. remove the harness from
un- + harness (Wiktionary)