from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To undo the process of knowing, to lose knowledge of something.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To cease to know; to lose the knowledge of.
- transitive v. To fail of knowing; to be ignorant of.
- adj. Unknown.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To become ignorant of, or unacquainted with, as something already known; lose the knowledge of.
- Not to know; to have no knowledge of or acquaintance with.
un- + know (Wiktionary)