from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To undo the effects of; annul.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To bereave or deprive of life; make unalive.
- v. To live (a period of time) in reverse, so that it ceases to have happened.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To ��ve in a contrary manner, as a life; to live in a manner contrary to.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To live in a manner contrary to; annul or undo by living.
- To bereave or deprive of life.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. live so as to annul some previous behavior
From un- + live, as in alive. (Wiktionary)
From un- + live. (Wiktionary)