from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To remove from a mold: unmold a lemon mousse.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To remove something from a mold.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To change the form of; to reduce from any form.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To take out of its mold, as a frozen cream.
- To change the form of; reduce from any form.
un- + mold (Wiktionary)