from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not recoverable; that cannot be recovered.
- adj. From which recovery is not possible.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Incapable of being recovered, found, restored, or obtained again; not obtainable from a debtor; irrecoverable: as, an unrecoverable article of property; an unrecoverable debt.
- Not capable of recovering; incurable; irremediable.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. incapable of being recovered or regained
un- + recoverable (Wiktionary)