from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To unwind (something) from or as if from a reel or become unwound.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To remove or uncoil from a reel.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To unwind from a reel, as a line or thread.
- To become unwound from a reel.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. unwind from or as if from a reel
Sorry, no etymologies found.