from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To make incapable of harmony, or of harmonious action; to put out of tune.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To make incapable of harmony, or of harmonious action; to put out of tune.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To put out of tune; make incapable of consonance or harmony.
- To disorder; confuse.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. cause to lose one's composure
- v. cause to be out of tune
un- + tune (Wiktionary)