from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or associated with the uvula.
- adj. Linguistics Articulated by vibration of the uvula or with the back of the tongue near or touching the uvula.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or relating to the uvula.
- adj. Of a sound, articulated with the uvula.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to a uvula.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to the uvula: as, uvular mucous membrane; uvular movements. Made with the uvula: said of r when produced by vibration of the uvula instead of by that of the tongue-tip, as commonly in parts of France and Germany and elsewhere.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or associated with the uvula
From uvula + -ar. (Wiktionary)