from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Forming or enclosed in a sheath.
- adj. Resembling a sheath.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. vaginated
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Invested with, or as if with, a sheath.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Sheathed; invaginated; furnished with or contained in a vagina; vaginated.
- Forming or formed into a sheath; vaginal, as a leaf.
- n. A vaginate or sheathed polyp.
- To sheathe; invaginate.
Sorry, no etymologies found.