from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The condition of being varicose.
- n. Formation of varices.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The condition of being varicose or of having varicose veins
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The formation of varices; varicosity.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The occurrence of varicose veins; varicosity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. pathological condition of being varicose or having varicose veins
Sorry, no etymologies found.