from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Relating to, causing, or regulating constriction or dilation of blood vessels.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to the regulation of the diameter of blood vessels.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Causing movement in the walls of vessels
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Serving to regulate the tension of blood-vessels, as nerves; vasomotorial, whether vasoconstrictor or vasodilator. Compare inhibition.
- Also vasculomotor
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to the nerves and muscles that cause the blood vessels to constrict or dilate
Sorry, no etymologies found.