from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Used other than as an idiom: see very, well.
- adv. Used other than as an idiom: see very, well.
- adv. Used to weaken the effect of certain modal verbs.
- interj. Indicating acceptance, often with resignation or acquiescence, of a statement or situation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. quite well
- adv. an expression of agreement normally occurring at the beginning of a sentence
Sorry, no etymologies found.