American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- adj. Consisting of or relating to 20.
- adj. Of, relating to, or being a notation system based on 20.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Belonging to or consisting of twenty.
- adj. Of or pertaining to twenty.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. Of or pertaining to twenty; consisting of twenty.
- adj. of or relating to or based on 20
- Latin vicenarius, from viceni twenty each; akin to viginti twenty. (Wiktionary)
- Latin vīcēnārius, from vīcēnī, twenty each, from vīgintī, twenty; see wīkm̥tī- in Indo-European roots. (American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘vicenary’.
Looking for tweets for vicenary.