from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One who visualizes, especially a person whose mental images are predominantly visual.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Someone who visualizes; especially someone whose mental imagery is visual.
- n. That which provides a visualization.
- n. A person in the advertising industry who produces artwork for presentations.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who visualizes or is proficient in visualization
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who habitually associates colors with sounds; a person endowed with colored hearing.
- n. One who visualizes. Also spelled visualiser.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. one whose prevailing mental imagery is visual
The visualizer is a nice tool for them to show whats going on in the network.
I wish I had this kind of visualizer for my playlist!
The software’s broadband version also has something called a visualizer tool, which basically builds and displays 3D links and puts a visual context to the information.
Mole visualizer which is nice for inspecting the "visual tree" of a piece of UI.
A design "visualizer" to see how a tile, paint or floor color would look in a room.
They're not only a huge sponsor of this year's SXSW in Austin, they're running a Twitter-based "visualizer" of happenings and ephemera at the event.
For example, several readers complained that the "visualizer" (screen-saverish effects that pulse in time to the music) has been removed from iTunes 7.
I don't see myself actually using Docs, but the docs visualizer looks great.
Make the visualizer fullscreen and, at a trippy moment you deem suitable, take a snapshot of it with the Print Screen button on your keyboard (I have also downloaded 3rd Party Prt Scr featured here: [tinyurl. com] for extra credit).
Simply play your favorite song on iTunes with the visualizer on as well.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.