from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One who visualizes, especially a person whose mental images are predominantly visual.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Someone who visualizes; especially someone whose mental imagery is visual.
- n. That which provides a visualization.
- n. A person in the advertising industry who produces artwork for presentations.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who visualizes or is proficient in visualization
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who habitually associates colors with sounds; a person endowed with colored hearing.
- n. One who visualizes. Also spelled visualiser.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. one whose prevailing mental imagery is visual
visualize + -er (Wiktionary)