from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Forceful attempts at vomiting without bringing up the contents of the stomach; retching.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Repeated ineffectual attempts at vomiting; retching.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. An ineffectual attempt to vomit.
- n. The vomiting of but little matter; also, that vomiting which is effected with little effort.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Ineffectual attempts to vomit; retching.
- n. The vomiting of but little matter, or vomiting with little effort.
vomit + (mict)urition.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)