from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The equipment used for the vulcanization of rubber
- n. A substance (such as sulfur) added to rubber during this process
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, vulcanizes; esp., an apparatus for vulcanizing caoutchouc.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Apparatus used in vulcanizing indiarubber. Also spelled vulcaniser.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who vulcanizes rubber to improve its strength and resiliency
Sorry, no etymologies found.