from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Something that is wafted.
- n. The act of wafting something.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of waving; a wavelike motion; a waft.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of wafting or waving; a beckoning or gesture.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of signaling by a movement of the hand
waft + -ure (Wiktionary)