from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Something that is easy and presents no difficulties, especially an easily won sports contest.
- n. A horserace with only one horse entered, won by the mere formality of walking the length of the track.
- n. A gymnastic feat in which the body is bent forward or backward from an upright position, the hands are placed on the floor, and the legs are arced one after the other over the hands to finish in a standing position.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An easy victory; a walkaway.
- n. A bye or victory awarded to a competitor when a scheduled opponent fails to play a game.
- n. A horse race with only one entrant.
- n. Someone easy to defeat.
- n. A backbend combined with a handstand.
- n. A type of railroad passenger car seat, having reversible seat backs that can be moved across the seat to face either direction of travel
Sorry, no etymologies found.