from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To dilute; to add water
- v. To make weaker.
- v. To simplify or oversimplify; to make easier; to make less difficult.
- v. To make less restrictive; to make more lenient.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. thin by adding water to
- v. make less strong or intense
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.