from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Resembling water; watery.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. watery
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Resembling water; thin; watery.
- adj. Somewhat watery; moist.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Abounding in or containing water; sprinkled, moistened, or diluted with water; watery; aqueous.
- Consisting mainly of water; hence, thin; weak; poor.
- Juicy; succulent.
- Pertaining to water, or having something of its characters; insipid: as, a waterish color or feel.
water + -ish (Wiktionary)