from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To supply with weapons or deploy weapons in: weaponize outer space with lasers.
- transitive v. To place or mount (an explosive or nuclear device, for example) on a missile or other delivery system.
- transitive v. To equip (a missile or other delivery system) with an explosive or other weapon.
- transitive v. To produce or refine (a substance or biological agent, for example) for use as a weapon.
- intransitive v. To deploy missiles or other delivery systems equipped with weapons.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To make into a weapon.
- v. To make more effective as a weapon.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. make into or use as a weapon or a potential weapon
Sorry, no etymologies found.