from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having or connected by a web.
- adj. Linked or related to the World Wide Web.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. With the digits connected by a thin membrane.
- adj. Resembling a web.
- adj. Connected to the World Wide Web.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Provided with a web.
- adj. Having the toes united by a membrane, or web.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of the feet of some animals) having the digits connected by a thin fold of skin
- adj. having open interstices or resembling a web
Sorry, no etymologies found.