from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A foot with webbed toes.
- n. An animal with webbed feet.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a foot that has toes connected by folds of skin
- n. a web-footed animal
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A foot the toes of which are connected by a membrane.
- n. Any web-footed bird.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A native or citizen of the State of Oregon: so called on account of the moist climate.
- n. A foot whose toes, or some of them, are webbed; also, the condition of being web-footed. As applied to persons, it implies an abnormal condition, corresponding to the web-fingered.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a foot having the toes connected by folds of skin
web + foot (Wiktionary)