from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One who vacations or visits on a weekend.
- n. A small suitcase or bag for carrying clothing and toiletries for a weekend.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Someone who visits a place for a weekend break.
- n. A small suitcase with the capacity needed for a weekend.
- n. A place used primarily for weekends away.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a small suitcase to carry clothing and accessories for a weekend trip
- n. someone who vacations on a weekend
weekend + -er (Wiktionary)