from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The uncultivated cherry tree, Prunus avium, native to Europe and western Asia.
- n. The fruit of this tree.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. The fruit of various species of Prunus.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an uncultivated cherry tree
- n. the fruit of the wild cherry tree
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.