from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The act or an instance of wiping out.
- n. Complete destruction.
- n. Sports A fall, as from a surfboard or bicycle.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The action of the verb "wipe out"
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a spill in some sport (as a fall from a bicycle or while skiing or being capsized on a surfboard)
- n. an event (or the result of an event) that completely destroys something
wipe + out (Wiktionary)