from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A deciduous shrub (Symphoricarpos occidentalis) of western North America, having white berries and pinkish bell-shaped flowers.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Any of flowering species of the genus Lycium.
- n. The berry of this plant.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. An American shrub (Symphoricarpus occidentalis) which bears soft white berries.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A shrub, Symphoricarpos occidentalis, of northern North America, in the United States ranging from Michigan and Illinois to the Rocky Mountains.
wolf + berry (Wiktionary)