from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having hair that looks or feels like wool.
- adj. Vague or muddled: wooly-headed ideas.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Illogical, irrational.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Woolly-haired or ulotrichous, as a person.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. confused and vague; used especially of thinking
Sorry, no etymologies found.