from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To set (something) down in writing; to record something.
- v. To write (something) in a simple or condescending style.
- v. To make a downward adjustment in the value of an asset.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. reduce the estimated value of something
- v. put down in writing; of texts, musical compositions, etc.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.