from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- pro. Those ones identical with you:
- pro. Used reflexively as the direct or indirect object of a verb or as the object of a preposition: Help yourselves. Have yourselves a good time. You should all watch out for yourselves.
- pro. Used for emphasis: You should take care of the matter yourselves.
- pro. Used in an absolute construction: Yourselves having run the race, you four should receive the prize.
- pro. Your normal or healthy condition: Just relax and be yourselves. See Usage Note at myself.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- pro. you (used as the object of a verb or preposition, referring to the people being spoken to, previously mentioned).
Sorry, no etymologies found.