American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- pro. Those ones identical with you:
- pro. Used reflexively as the direct or indirect object of a verb or as the object of a preposition: Help yourselves. Have yourselves a good time. You should all watch out for yourselves.
- pro. Used for emphasis: You should take care of the matter yourselves.
- pro. Used in an absolute construction: Yourselves having run the race, you four should receive the prize.
- pro. Your normal or healthy condition: Just relax and be yourselves. See Usage Note at myself.
- pro. you (used as the object of a verb or preposition, referring to the people being spoken to, previously mentioned).
“You have yet an opportunity, by God's blessing, to secure to yourselves and your posterity the quiet enjoyment of your religion and liberties, if you are not _wanting to yourselves_, but will exert the utmost vigour of the English nation.”
“Observe the Apostle's phrase; "Yield yourselves," [Greek: parastêsate heautous]: not, "yield to God" (though that is implied), but, "yield _yourselves_, hand yourselves over, to God," as you would hand over a tool, a weapon [Rom. vi.”
“Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?”
“As it takes the best part of an hour to wrestle with our cow and bread (sorry vegetarians, but you know, what you call yourselves IS a swear word in France) we pretty much hear the whole thing.”
“How People Affect Your Product Users don't care about your internal problems or what you call yourselves”
“And those tireless defenders of our freedom, the Tea Baggers (yes I said it, after all is what you called yourselves anyway) stay silent.”
“I know alot of you people (if that is what you call yourselves) have alot more drama in your lives that you wouldn't what everyone in, so stay out!!!!”
“1 Corinthians 11: 13-15 – 13Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?”
“Keep it up Cheney and repubiclans and you will further distance yourselves from the rest of the world.”
“If you and so many like you would wean yourselves from the spoon fed ticker-type news, you might change your assessment of the party of 0 plans.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘yourselves’.
Words to be replaced by a paragraph mark if you are after terms and MWEs.
Looking for tweets for yourselves.