from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adjective indicating the absence of any or all units under consideration; -- representing the number zero as an Arabic numeral.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun The
cardinal number zeroindicating absence of any quantity.
- noun A
digitin decimal, binary, and every other basenumbering system.
- noun mathematics The
identity elementwith respect to addition.
- noun mathematics, computer science A
Booleanor truth value corresponding to false.
- noun The origin, starting point, or fixed reference point, especially for a measurement.
- noun electrical engineering The off or
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adjective indicating the absence of any or all units under consideration
- noun a mathematical element that when added to another number yields the same number
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
० Tenth century “West Arabic” variation of the Nepali form of Hindu-Arabic numeral ٠ (compare Devanāgarī script ०), adopted for use with the Latin script in Europe as ‘0’.
Sorry, no example sentences found.