- n. The cardinal number zero indicating absence of any quantity.
- n. A digit in decimal, binary, and every other base numbering system.
- n. mathematics The identity element with respect to addition.
- n. mathematics, computer science A Boolean or truth value corresponding to false.
- n. 0.
- n. The origin, starting point, or fixed reference point, especially for a measurement.
- n. electrical engineering The off or low bit state.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. indicating the absence of any or all units under consideration; -- representing the number zero as an Arabic numeral.
- adj. indicating the absence of any or all units under consideration
- n. a mathematical element that when added to another number yields the same number
- ० Tenth century “West Arabic” variation of the Nepali form of Hindu-Arabic numeral ٠ (compare Devanāgarī script ०), adopted for use with the Latin script in Europe as ‘0’. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘0’.
Like Wordie, but you figure it.
Looking for tweets for 0.