- n. The cardinal number one, a single thing or unit.
- n. A digit in decimal and every other base numbering system, including binary, octal, and hexadecimal.
- n. mathematics The identity element with respect to multiplication in a ring.
- n. computer science Bit state corresponding to binary digit 1, or on or true.
- n. mathematics A Boolean or truth value corresponding to true.
- n. 1.
- n. Internet slang, sarcastic Deliberate misspelling of !, imitating noobs who forget to hold down the shift key while typing exclamation marks.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. used of a single unit or thing; not two or more; -- representing the number one as an Arabic numeral.
- adj. used of a single unit or thing; not two or more
- n. the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
- Tenth century “West Arabic” variation of the Nepali form of Hindu-Arabic numerals (compare Devanagari script १ (1, "éka")), possibly influenced by Roman numeral Ⅰ. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘1’.
Like Wordie, but you figure it.
One around the world, now and then.
Life is full of tests and challenges--with our busy schedules, it can be hard to find the time to study. Are you a student bombarded by a pop quiz? A witness testifying about that industrial accide...
Looking for tweets for 1.