from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The cardinal number four.
- prep. abbreviation of for
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. one more than three; denoting a quantity consisting of four items or units; -- representing the number four as an Arabic numeral.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. being one more than three
- n. the cardinal number that is the sum of three and one
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.