from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The cardinal number fifteen.
- n. score after a player has scored one point in a game
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. denoting a quantity consisting of one more than fourteen and one less than sixteen; -- representing the number fifteen as Arabic numerals.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. being one more than fourteen
- n. the cardinal number that is the sum of fourteen and one
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.