from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A village near Manchester, England
- proper n. A village in Lancashire, England
- proper n. A village in Warwickshire, England
- proper n. A village in Worcestershire, England
- proper n. A village in Shropshire, England
- proper n. A habitational surname.
Rick Astley is making a musical comeback — three years after “RickRolling” became a popular online prank.
Instead of copping a diva attitude and sneering at what people are doing with his hit single, Astley is shrugging and saying Sure, why the hell not?
I admire that, and find it quite cool that even Rick Astley is getting a kick out of all this ….
Rick Astley is alive and kicking despite a scoop from CNN iReport claiming the ’80s pop star was found dead in a Berlin hotel on Monday.
Mr. Astley is speaking to us today at a time which must be one of the most interesting and challenging, by any objective description, for those firms operating in what has become known as "the financial services sector."
Mr. Astley is an active participant within his industry association and is currently serving as Chairman of the Canadian Life and Health Insurance Association.
* Previously: Pie Chart lists things Rick Astley would never do.
Super Punch: Rick Astley in a box (link roundup) skip to main | skip to sidebar
This is almost as devastating as a Rick Astley Song …
As the Reverend Astley Cooper first proposed in 1891, a "Pan-Britannic-Pan-Anglican Contest and Festival every four years [could act as] a means of increasing the goodwill and good understanding of the British Empire."