from The Century Dictionary.
- In the last place.
- At last; finally; in the end.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adverb In the last place; in conclusion.
- adverb at last; finally.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adverb sequence Used to mark the beginning of the last in a list of items or propositions.
- adverb Used to signal that the speaker is about to yield control of the conversation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adverb the item at the end
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
From last + -ly.
Sorry, no example sentences found.