from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- Bing, Sir Rudolf 1902-1997. Austrian-born British impresario who managed (1950-1972) the Metropolitan Opera in New York City.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A surname of Old English origin and unknown meaning.
- proper n. A male given name transferred from the surname; also a nickname for Bingley, Bingham, etc.
- proper n. A search engine introduced by Microsoft in 2009.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A heap or pile.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A heap or pile of anything: as, a bing of corn, potatoes, coal, ore, etc.
- n. A definite quantity of lead ore, equal to 8 hundredweight.
- To go.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
The movie wasn't an Oscar darling, but it did make $70 million at the box office and gave new meaning to the term "Bing!"
Why its better to pretend you dont know anything about computers A seventy minute video review as to why The Phantom Menace was absolutely horrible Yes its quite possible for someone to marry a video game character Microsoft gets themselves sued due to previous trademark of the term Bing Weird Al
Microsoft's VP of Microsoft's online audience business group, Yusuf Mehdi, took the stage here to "demonstrate" the answer in what he called Bing "Wave 2".
The software giant also beat Google to the punch securing deals to incorporate Facebook feeds in Bing search results, he says.
Bing is the new search engine provided by Microsoft (formally Live Search, formally MSN).
Â Bing is the new search engine provided by Microsoft (formally Live Search, formally MSN).
Bing is a holiday must, and White Christmas will doubtless survive both of us just as it has survived its writer and most famous singer.
In fairness, Bing is all about driving search traffic and advertising revenuetothe Microsoft service and the effort has been OS - and platform-agnostic from the get-go.
In the meantime, Bing is allowing kids to surf porn.
Jim (#3), I have nothing against doing what one can, but Bill Gates (Bing is a Microsoft Product) is not known for his pro-Christian views.