from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Often Offensive Slang A Canadian, especially a French Canadian.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A Canadian.
- n. A Canadian, especially a French Canadian.
- n. The French-Canadian dialect.
- n. A thing from Canada.
- n. A Canadian pony or horse.
- n. A member of the Vancouver Canucks professional NHL ice hockey team.
- n. The Avro Canada CF-100 fighter-interceptor.
- adj. Canadian.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A Canadian.
- n. A small or medium-sized hardy horse, common in Canada.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A Canadian: a nickname in the United States.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. informal term for Canadians in general and French Canadians in particular
The group in Canuck's meets on Fridays and another group meets at the Hotel Las Flores on Sundays.
Yes | No | Report from Captain Canuck wrote 1 year 39 weeks ago
Captain Canuck, My sole experience with the massasaga was exactly like yours.
Well, if you've spent any time on the ski slopes up at Blue Mountain you would realize that "Crazy Canuck" is a very good description of how most Canadians ski. "
Canuck, that is the best expression of free speech there is.
The task is to find hyperinflated commentary on the BC Human Rights Tribunal and the desperate plight of the Dirty Half-Dozen™, aka the Canuck Six.
There's no doubt that the Canuck is a fine hitter, as his. 900+ OPS last year shows.
The same reasons you love him as a Canuck were the ones you hated him as a Canadian.
The other reason is that he's a Canuck, which is awesome.
You were unwilling to put forth the effort to upgrade your site to one using measurements meeting international criteria only to show respect to your Mexican hosts who are attuned to centigrade measurements but upon hearing of discomfort among your "Canuck" clientele your are willing to put forth the effort to moderate your site.