from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person from Nigeria or of Nigerian descent.
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Nigeria, the Nigerian people or culture.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of the country Nigeria.
- adj. Of, pertaining to, or characteristic of the inhabitants of Nigeria.
- proper n. A native or inhabitant of Nigeria.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a native or inhabitant of Nigeria
- adj. of or relating to the people of Nigeria
- adj. of or relating to Nigeria
DORA AKUNYILI, NIGERIAN MINISTER OF INFORMATION: Nigerian security agencies are working hand in hand with international security agencies on this matter.
* to embark on an international campaign together with our international allies, of sanctions against the NIGERIAN REGIME, in particular the total boycott of Nigerian oil.
With that, your government also took over the enormous debt created by Landsbanki through what you refer to as a Nigerian money scam.
Please, tell those Criminals Leaders in Nigerian that it time for them to stop stealing all the resources in Nigerian, Living lavish life while the masses laugish is sever Poverty while the send the Children to the best schools around the world.
I didnt know there was a worldwide popularity in Nigerian writers.
Abdulmutallab, a Nigerian, is in US custody facing charges including attempted murder and attempting to blow up a Northwest Airlines flight above Detroit on 25 December last year.
Of course Japanese wanting Japan to be majority Japanese, or Nigeria wanting to be majority Nigerian is a-ok, but if a western country wants to be majority white?
Loyalty, in Nigerian politics, is rarely overlooked.
For me life as a Nigerian is waking up in the morning to the sun shining almost everyday of the year.
She clearly assumes that babies in Nigerian orphanages are not geniuses and are not beautiful.