from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- A trademark used for a movie rating indicating that admission will be granted to persons of all ages but that parental guidance is advised in the case of children.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Suitable for viewing, reading, or listening, by minors.
- n. Parental Guidance (used to rate motion pictures that may be viewed by minors at their parents' discretion)
- n. Paying guest.
- n. Point guard.
- n. Paregoric.
- n. The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Papua New Guinea.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An abbreviation used in the etymologies of this work for Portuguese.
- n. An abbreviation of Past Grand Master.
Tateru asked, In theory, PG sims should be marked PG®?
Mr. Blakeslee on Monday praised what he called PG&E's "difficult decision."
PG is a small, open source firewall application that can take filter lists (or “blocklists”) from any source.
I tried to get a multi-stream cable card from Comcast in PG County.
THE GOOD NEWS: The Governors return four starters next year, which should make them one of the OVC's most experienced teams, as well as a former starter in PG Caleb Brown, who came off the bench for the season's last six weeks.
The racial explanation for the heavy rental of Tyler-Perry and other “black” movies in PG County is obvious.
I think at least part of the explanation has to do with the relative absence of theaters in PG County.
I remember they were in PG a few years back & Patti Labelle even came & performed.
PG is the last survivor of Krypton-2, which belonged to the universe of Earth-2, which for all intents and purposes ceased to exist as a separate entity after Crisis On Infinite Earths.
And you have neglected to point out that you have to park those cars somewhere downtown (instead of in PG county); that is going to also affect the affordability calculus.